Free trial terms of service
You can try out all of Algolia's features for free using our 14-day trial period.
Free trial of Business plan features
- Access to Algolia's Search API, subject to the plan limits.
- Shared infrastructure in location selected by Subscriber, where the primary cluster is split between two separate providers for optimal reliability (with the exception of India and UAE).
- Pro plan support as described in our support policy.
- Synonyms (unlimited).
- Optional Filters (unlimited).
- Query Suggestions, hosted in location setting selected by Subscriber.
- Query Rules (up to 10,000).
- Analytics & Insights for searches, filters, results, clicks and conversions and retention of search data for up to 14 days (hosted in location setting selected by Subscriber).
- Security features:
- Secure environment – 2FA, HTTPS, API keys.
- Multi-user access.
- Team permissions & ACL (granular permissions).
- SSO/ SAML.
Free Trial Plan Limits
- 14-day trial.
- Use of up to 25,000,000 search operations and indexing operations (in aggregate).
- Storage of up to 5,000,000 Records.
- 10kB maximum record size.
- Maximum of 1,000 QPS.
- One domain.
Free Trial of Crawler
Subscriber may use the Crawler Service only to extract data from the Subscriber Domains to create searchable entries in indices, and Subscriber will obtain and maintain any required consents necessary to use the Crawler with the Subscriber Domains. The Crawler is provided "as is" and "as available" and is not covered by the SLA. Subscriber is responsible for any incurred costs, including infrastructure costs, associated with crawling the Subscriber Domains. Subscriber will have access to the crawler console, through which Subscriber may administer the Crawler. Data extracted from the Subscriber Domains by the Crawler is Subscriber Data. In addition to any Plan limits, the Crawler is subject to technical limits available in the documentation, which may vary from time to time.